Why Study in Spain?
What are the Benefits of Studying in Spain?
How to get an Internship in Spain?
How to get an Scholarship in Spain?
As neither study programs abroad nor living costs in Europe are exactly cheap, there are sponsorships to be funded to the international students as grants for the Scholarship in Spain.
The governments of the United States and Spain, and some colleges and third-party providers, expressly offer scholarships for studying in Spain.
What are the requirements to Study in Spain?
With such a simpler visa process and requirements to study in Spain for Indian students is a lot easier and better than any other country.
We at Studium Group, the best study abroad consultants in Mumbai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Kochi, and Delhi can provide proper guidance to all those international and Indian students who are planning to study in Spain.
Besides advising on the requirements to study in Spain, our expert counselors will also help you make a wise choice and choose the best country to study abroad that offers you the best of both the worlds - a wonderful life and a prospering career.
Which are the Top Universities in Spain?
Study in Spain not only offers varied career opportunities, but it also offers international students in Spain with the experience of being part of the world's top universities in Spain.
Spain is a host country to many renowned Universities and colleges such as EAE Business School, IHMGS, OSTELEA, Barcelona Technology School, The universities in Spain are known internationally for polishing and sharpening every student into creative and successful people of tomorrow.
List of Universities:
Spain Student Visa Checklist
Mandatory documents checklist for a Spain student visa application. (For more than 180 days stay)
- Spain Student Visa application form duly filled and signed by the applicant in blue ballpoint ink. Application form should be signed in by both the parents in case if the applicant is below 18 years of age.
- Students must file the application in person at the nearest Embassy of Spain. Application via post or courier is not entertained.
- The Students Visa application fees need to be paid by demand draft in favor of the Embassy of Spain, placed in accordance with the location of submissions.
- Photocopies of the original passport, which should have at least four-month validity left at the time of submission.
- Two recent photos of the applicant with a white background along with two copies of the application forms.
- Acceptance letter from the approved University or Colleges in Spain.
- A letter from the university or college stating the contact details, start and the end dates of the study programs.
- Three months of recent Medical Certificate issued by the registered medical practitioner stating that the applicant is medically fit.
- Police Clearance Certificate from the respective country of applicants
- Criminal Record Certificate in case if the applicant has resided in any other country in the last five years at the time of application.
- Photocopies of all educational documents.
- All Financial/ funding documents either loan letter, sponsorship letter, etc.
- Proof of accommodation in Spain.
- Proof of Travel and medical insurance covering the entire Schengen territory and complete duration of stay in Spain. The minimum coverage of travel insurance should be 30,000 Euros.