Why Study in Singapore?
What are the Benefits of Studying in Singapore
There are numerous other benefits of studying in Singapore such as
- top universities in Singapore
- high quality of education in Singapore
- affordable tuition fees in Singapore
- nternship jobs in Singapore
- Scholarship in Singapore
- International students can study in English
- Students can apply with or without IELTS
- Students can get admission after 10th grade.
- No need to pay tuition fees before getting a visa approval
- While studying in Singapore if you get a job offer, students can change their student visa to a work visa.
How to get an Internship in Singapore?
International students can get access to a variety of internship opportunities in Singapore with over 600 jobs ranging from top multinational organizations to sponsored start-ups. The internship jobs in Singapore include Jobs in IT, Jobs in Marketing, Jobs in HR, Jobs in Hospitality, Jobs in Fashion, etc.
Internship in Singapore gives you a personal identity, self-confidence, and cultural diversity that employers are searching for, allowing you to stand out in the crowded job market today.
How to Get a Scholarship in Singapore?
There are plenty of scholarships in Singapore for International Students, some are offered by governments, private institutions, private organizations, and public universities in Singapore that rank top in the world for quality education. Singapore's most famous scholarships are somewhat unique to Singapore's state universities for various study programs.
Scholarship in Singapore granted by public Universities differ from those private universities who have their designated scholarship funds kept available to the most eligible international students in Singapore.
What are the requirements to Study in Singapore?
There are several study programs in Singapore. The requirements to study in Singapore for international students have to be classified according to the different courses offered. For undergraduate studies in Singapore, the students must provide Secondary and Higher secondary school certificates along with an IELTS score of overall 6.5 to 7 bands (IELTS not mandatory in many private institutes).
For a Bachelors study in Singapore, students will need to score 65 and above percentage in Higher Secondary School. For a Master’s study in Singapore, students need to provide 10th plus 12th Marksheet and Bachelors Degree along with some additional documents.
Which are the Top Universities in Singapore?
Universities in Singapore are also gaining increasing recognition in this context of global competitiveness and innovation, as Asian nations more generally reinforce their position in the global education market.
List of Universities:
Singapore Student Visa Checklist
Documents checklist for Singapore Student Visa:
- Attested copies of SSC, HSC & Degree Certificate (if applicable) and Mark Sheets including re-appeared exams.
- Evidence of English Language proficiency test certificate.
- Standardized Tests e.g. GMAT, GRE (where applicable)
- Two academic references
- Two references from employers (where applicable)
- Passport-size photographs
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Updated Resume
- Draft for application fees, if applicable
- Portfolio (for Art, Design & Architecture program)
- Others Certificates & Achievements of Extracurricular Activities