Why Study in Russia?
International students studying literature in Russia will have the opportunity to research some of the most famous writers in the world, in the home country of these authors.
Students who wonder why study in Russia for Indian students could also draw attention to the world of music and dance. Indian students in Russia will have many chances to experience and appreciate the works of some of the best-known composers of classical music in the world
Why Study MBBS in Russia?
There are several reasons as to why study MBBS in Russia. Russia is the most popular destination to study medicine. The cost of studying medicine in Russia is quite affordable and low as compared to any other country in the world.
Admission requirements to study MBBS in Russia is also relatively flexible to the international students. MBBS in Russia tuition fees structure ranges from 4000 to 8000 USD each year for the entire duration of 6 years of MBBS studies in Russia.
The eligibility to Study MBBS in Russia for Indian Students is to acquire a Higher Secondary School Certificate with an overall 50% passing grade in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Indian Students can apply for Medical admission in Russia with or without IELTS test.
The other postgraduate medical studies in Russia are such as Study Pharmacy in Russia, Study Dentistry in Russia, Study Nursing in Russia.
What are the Benefits of Studying in Russia?
International students in Russia are eligible for the advantages and discounts on public transport, museum passes, theatres, concert halls, parks, and several other public entertainment facilities.
How to get an Internship in Russia?
Students from all over the globe dream to do an internship abroad. Having an internship in Russia is certainly one of the priorities for many foreign students in Russia, owing to its growing economy and diverse job opportunities.
In order to be eligible for an internship in Russia, students need to get an official offer from a Russian company beforehand. Enrolment with a Russian university is mandatory. However international students in Russia are not officially allowed to carry paid internships jobs or paid trainee jobs according to Russian law.
How to Get a Scholarship in Russia?
The “association of Russian Universities” in collaboration with the Russian Federation Ministry of Education and Science offers an open doors "Russian Scholarship program 2020" for the International students in Russia. The Scholarship in Russia is made available to students who obtain a master's degree on the basis of merit.
The Open Doors Academic Competition (Olympiad) is an international initiative that offers you the opportunity to enroll at one of the top universities in Russia in a tuition-free Master's program.
What are the requirements to Study in Russia?
The requirements to study in Russia can differ depending on your university and study program, previous degrees and the results of your application and interview.with the former being a major component of the selection process.
International Students with a high school diploma are entitled to Russian State University entry. The institutes don't require any specific marks or grades to participate in any study programs in Russia.
To apply for study in Medicine, students must have passed out in Higher Secondary School with the subjects Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. For admission in IT and Engineering studies in Russia, students must have passed out Higher Secondary School with the subjects Mathematics and physics. Similarly, for Master’s studies, you need to have a bachelor’s degree certificate and for Doctoral studies, one must have a Master’s degree certificate.
Requirements to Study MBBS in Russia?
The requirements to study MBBS in Russia are quite simple. Below we have provided step by step requirements to study MBBS in Russia for Indian students:
- Students must score a minimum 50 percent marks in Higher Secondary School with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics.
- Students must be above 17 years of age at the time of application.
- As per the latest notification from MCI (Medical council of India), students must clear NEET exam with good score.
Which are the Top Universities in Russia?
Russia has a long history of education and is a highly educated nation. Many brilliant minds have been created by top universities in Russia including a number of revered Nobel laureates.
In recent years, Russia has made enormous efforts to modernize its higher education system, which has demonstrated the development of Universities in Russia among the top 500 countries in the world.
Listed below are the few renowned names among the Top Universities in Russia:
MCI Approved Medical Universities in Russia 2021-22
- Astrakhan State Medical University
- Bashkir State Medical University
- Belgorod State National Research University
- Chechen State University
- Chuvash State University named after I.N. Ulyanov
- Crimean Federal University named after V.I. Vernadsky
- Dagestan State Medical University
- Far Eastern Federal University
- Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University
- Irkutsk State Medical University
- Ivanovo State Medical Academy
- Izhevsk State Medical Academy
- Kabardino-Balkarian State University
- Kazan Federal (Volga) University
- Kazan State Medical University
- Kemerovo State Medical Academy
- Kuban State Medical University
- Kursk State Medical University
- Mari State University
- National Research Nuclear University "MIFI"
- National Research Ogarev Mordovia State University
- North Ossetian State Medical Academy
- North-Eastern Federal University named after MK Ammosov
- Northern State Medical University
- Novosibirsk National Research State University
- Omsk State Medical University
- Orel State University
- Orenburg State Medical University
- Pacific State Medical University
- Penza State University
- Perm State Medical University named after E.A. Vagner
- Privolzhsky Research Medical University
- Pskov State University
- Rostov State Medical University
- Russian National Research Medical University named after N.I. Pirogov
- Russian Peoples Friendship University
- Ryazan State Medical University named after I.P. Pavlov
- Saratov State Medical University
- Siberian State Medical University
- Smolensk State Medical University
- St. Petersburg State Pediatric Medical Academy
- Stavropol State Medical University
- Tambov State University named after G.R. Derzhavin
- The First Moscow State Medical University named after Sechenov
- The First St. Petersburg State Medical University named after Pavlov
- Tula State University
- Tver State Medical University
- Tyumen State Medical University
- Ulyanovsk State University
- Ural State Medical University
- Volgograd State Medical University
Russia Student Visa Checklist?
Documents checklist for Russia Student Visa:
- Original passport, having validity of at least six months at the time of application.
- Visa application form duly filled and signed.
- 2 passport-size photographs signed on the backside.
- Letter of acceptance from Russian university or school.
- Health Certificate showing HIV negative report for stays of more than 3 months.
- Copies of your educational documents/certificates
- Evidence of your Tuition fees payment.