Why Study in Italy?
What are the Benefits of Studying in Itlay?
How to get an Internship in Italy?
How to get an Scholarship in Italy?
Governments and universities in Italy offer scholarships every year to foreign students and local people. International Students can get a scholarship in Italy from their Universities or colleges. They can study either on fully funded or partly-funded scholarships in Italy.
One of the popular Scholarships to study in Italy for Indian students is the “Italian Government Scholarship” which is in collaboration with the Indian government. This Scholarship program is available to international students only for studying in Italy (Universities and Institutions which are based in Italy).
Both Indian students, as well as students from other countries, can apply for this scholarship online on the MHRD portal.
What are the requirements to Study in Italy?
The general requirements to study in Italy for international students who apply for a bachelor’s degree will need to provide a valid school leaving certificate and should qualify for higher studies in Italy.
Students applying for the Masters’ studies in Italy, will have to provide a bachelor’s degree certificate. Similarly, if you are applying for (Ph.D.) Doctoral studies in Italy, you will need to provide a Master’s Degree certificate.
Sometime, you will have to prove your language skills to qualify for admission. Usually all the study programs in Italy for international students are conducted in the English language. Hence there is a chance to study in Italy without IELTS test.
Which are the Top Universities in Italy?
With a horde of historic universities, Italian education leaves no stones unturned when it comes to the diversity of courses and career choices. To name a few of the outstanding top universities in Italy would be like Rome Business School, IED, John Cabot University, The American University of Rome.
It has boasted some of the world's finest institutions for international students to study in Italy without IELTS test subject to the condition that they should provide proof of the ability to communicate at least intermediate level in the English language.
International Students can choose any university, courses of their choice with the help of study abroad consultants based in Mumbai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Kochi, and Delhi and pursue a career for yourself and adopt the Italian Way of Life.
Pursuing higher education in Italy indeed is a life-changing experience that is sure to make all your dreams come true as you adopt the Italian way of discovery, explorations, and happiness.
List of Universities:
Italy Student Visa Checklist
Mandatory documents checklist for a Spain student visa application. (For more than 180 days stay)
- Student Application form duly filled and signed in.
- 1 recent passport-size photograph with a white background.
- Original and a photocopy of a Passport issued within the past 10 years having a validity of at least 3 months at the time of application.
- Students’ educational certificates duly legalized by the Consular office of this Embassy.
- Acceptance letter from the Italian University or college, stating the duration of course.
- Evidence of full payment of Tuition fees.
- Evidence of Funds to support in Italy, such as bank loan, Scholarship grant, etc.
- Bank Statement of applicant or family
- Proof of scholarship in the original.
- Bank guarantees covering the expenses for the duration of studies.
- Insurance Coverage For Medical Treatment, this must be mentioned In the Letter of Admission.
- For a visa requested more than 90 days. The applicant has to submit the original admission letter attached to the passport.