Why Study in Austria?
While Austria's overall size as a country is small, for higher studies it's hardly a reason why not to study in Austria. There are a series of reasons for international students studying in Austria which is about the size of just one of the states of the USA.
Despite the size of its population, Austria is home to a number of top universities that have produced some of the best in a variety of fields, from music to art and everything in between.
What are the Benefits of Studying in Austria?
Consistently for the second year, Vienna was named the most liveable city in the world. Vienna ranked top marks in education, infrastructure, and economic growth, which gave the benefits of studying in Austria to this magnificent European capital the perfect place to study abroad.
International Students enjoys several benefits of studying in Austria, few of which are listed below:
How to get an Internship in Austria?
Celebrated for its extraordinarily high standard of living and GDP, it has become a model to emulate for the developing world, and a perfect place to get an internship in Austria.
Let's find out the list of top Internships in Austria:
How to Get a Scholarship in Austria?
You will study on fully funded or part-funded scholarships in Austria. Every year, the Government of Austria and Universities in Austria give scholarship in Austria for international students and local students and we have listed some of Austria's best PhD scholarships, Masters Scholarships in Austria and undergraduate-level scholarships here.
Check out this room for International Students Scholarship in Austria 2021.
- Scholarship for PhD Candidates
- Scholarships for undergraduate & graduate students
- Scholarships for doctoral candidates
- Austrian-American Studies, Austria
- VCLA International Student Awards
- SWZ Award at MCI Entrepreneurial School
- PhD Scholarship at Modul University, Austria
- University of Klagenfurt Technology Scholarships
What are the requirements to Study in Austria?
Now comes the hard part. Since Austria has different sorts of universities, admission requirements to study in Austria also have different criteria. Here are only a few things that you should remember:
- For English taught programs, students need to provide evidence of language proficiency.
- For many other undergraduate programs in public universities, students need to know fluent German language.
- Internationally recognized prior qualification.
- If you apply for a graduate degree at an applied sciences university you need appropriate professional experience.
Which are the Top Universities in Austria?
Austria has the best Universities and quality education for aspiring thinkers and students. With top-ranking Universities in Austria, studying in Austria has benefited the international students and has emerged as home to some of the largest, most popular and well-known business schools, law colleges, medical Universities, and engineering schools in the world.
List of Universities:
Austria Student Visa Checklist
Documents required for Austria study visa:
- Austrian students Visa application form duly filled & signed
- Two recent Passport size photographs
- Original Passport having validity for more than six months.
- Letter of acceptance from the Austrian University
- Evidence of students bounding to their home country with regards to their family, work
- Proof of valid insurance with complete international coverage showing minimum coverage of 30,000 Euros
- Police Certificate specifying no criminal background
- Evidence of educational documents
- Proof of funding and or sponsorship (Bank statement/Loan approval letter)
- Certified copy of Birth Certificate